skip to Main Content

How to sell on Amazon if you live Outside the USA

Selling on Amazon from outside the US is easier than ever.  I know, because I do it myself….and make a full time income working less than 20 hours a week!

So what do you need to get started?

  • A credit card that can be charged internationally,  i.e, a Mastercard or Visa.
  • A local bank in your country (supported by Amazon) – Amazon will convert the US funds into your local currency for you (they charge about a 2.8% exchange rate commission)
  • Your local address
  • A phone number (you’ll also need your international prefix number)
  • A US EIN number (not necessary as a Canadian though).  To get one, just fill out form 10-BEN on the site

There are ways you can have items shipped to a US based Prep and Ship Company so you never have to worry about touching boxes, or even importing products yourself.

Find out everything you need to get started selling on from outside the USA with my eBook:

For Canadians (like me!), this eBook is specifically designed for you and has sold tons of copies and helped a lot of fellow Canadians get up and running.

eBook: How to Sell on from Canada- Click the image below:


Join my Newsletter

15232156 10153905217026507 3028068424859499377 n %281%29

Subscribe to my newsletter for a FREE copy of my Amazon Quick Start Guide and other bonuses and special offers. We'll never share your email with others or spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.

We'll never spam you or share your info Powered by ConvertKit
Back To Top