I upgraded from using standard 30-up labels to a Dymo 450 Turbo label printer last year. I’ve never looked back! It’s small enough to fit on my desktop without taking up a lot of space, at roughly 5″ x 7″ Footprint. It quickly prints labels for products as I scan them (using scan and ship in Seller Central, or InventoryLab). There’s way less waste, and it’s just easy to use! And if I need to print suffocation labels, or Sold as a Set labels I can easily do this too.
Setup and Software
Setting up the LabelWriter 450 is easy for a USB-connected label printer. Dymo’s included label printing software, is pretty awesome too. It’ll let you create and store label formats, and it offers features like the ability to insert an automatic date and time stamp and any of nearly 20 bar codes, including Postnet for mailing labels.
Some of the features include:
- Create and print up to 71 address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, name badges and more per minute.
- Use included DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage directly from your desktop – without fees, contracts or monthly commitments.
- Prints on easy-peel, split-back D1 tape (1/4-, 3/8-, or 1/2-inch sizes). Thermal printing creates labels with no ink or toner.
- Connect to PC or Mac, and you’re ready to print labels right from Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other programs.
- Works with Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 or Mac OS v10.4 or later; USB connected.
Printing labels is super fast, and you simple tear them off as they come out. It’s been a huge time saver for me and as such, I highly suggest that every Amazon seller should have one! The best part is, it’s only $69.99 with FREE shipping at Amazon.
Labels are inexpensive two, if you know where to look 😉 I purchase my labels for Amazon products here
If you’ve been thinking about buying a label printer, this is the way to go. It’s affordable, reliable, fast and makes labeling your products a breeze!
DISCLOSURE: I receive compensation if you click on the above Amazon links and make a purchase.
Join my Newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter for a FREE copy of my Amazon Quick Start Guide and other bonuses and special offers. We'll never share your email with others or spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.