A Comprehensive Guide for Canadians
ARE YOU CANADIAN and want to sell in the US on Amazon.com, but think it’s too complicated? Maybe you’re just not sure where to begin?
YOU GET ALL OF THE ANSWERS IN MY eBOOK
My comprehensive eBook has helped thousands of Canadians start selling on Amazon. And the feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to start selling on Amazon as a Canadian.
Including shipping from your home into the US, and even sourcing for inventory without every having to cross the border.
I wish someone had written this eBook when I first started out!
Like many Canadians, I started out selling on Amazon Canada and wanted to grow my sales into a full-time income. Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that the Canadian market alone was too small and my sales stalled.
I knew I needed to expand into the huge US market. But it seemed like such a monumental step, with all kinds of barriers, rules and regulations.
I had a lot of uncertainty around how to get started and frankly, I felt intimidated.
After weeks of research and asking a ton of questions from customs agents, accountants, and online, I got a lot of mixed information and didn’t know what to trust/or if it was even up to date.
The Solution and Results
Eventually, after much trial and error, I figured out enough to begin selling on Amazon.com in the US and went on to make my first sale.
I grew my sales to a point where I began officially making a full-time income selling on Amazon.
And I’ve never looked back since. In fact, I tell people that selling on Amazon Canada alone isn't even scratching the surface!
With the current US/CAD exchange rate, there’s never been a better time to be paid in US dollars while living in Canada.
Includes 5 Bonuses:
- BONUS #1 - Pro Tips: Time-saving advice that will save you headaches and money
- BONUS #2 - A list of websites to buy products you can sell the US and Canada
- BONUS #3 - A list of Prep & Ship Companies so you don't need a warehouse or ever touch boxes/packing tape
- BONUS #4 - Access to our supporting Facebook community of over 6,000 Canadian Amazon sellers
- BONUS #5 - Samples provided of completed forms and paperwork for importing goods into the US along with instructions and templates
By the end of this book, you'll be able to:
- Ship your products inexpensively from Canada to the US
- Complete customs forms and paperwork
- Contact companies to handle the paperwork for you if you prefer
- Never see or touch boxes or packing tape
- Buy products within the USA and send them to Amazon - no borders!
- Buy products in Canada and sell for huge profits in the USA
- Deal with companies to take your parcels over the border for you from Canada to the USA for a fraction of the cost of couriers/Canada Post
- Set up an Amazon seller account
- Shop online at major retailers from profitable products to sell on Amazon
- Set up a US bank account and credit card as a Canadian
- Save thousands on exchange rate fees converting US/CAD dollars
The Ace Plus
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviewed in Canada on April 28, 2020
Love the book!
Love the book! Highly recommend!!!!!
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviewed in Canada on March 28, 2020
Teaches you what it says!
Great book, clearly written, and teaches you exactly what it says! Great links and resources. Canadian seller must read !
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviewed in Canada on March 20, 2020
Nice read very concise
Highly recommend for new and existing sellers or anyone going into ecommerce. Lots of valuable information on how to get started selling on Amazon.
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviewed in Canada on March 17, 2020
Great book. Useful information
Full of useful information. I really appreciate time, effort, and honesty that Duncan put into this book. Lots of good information.
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviewed in Canada on March 13, 2020
Perfect read for beginers and pro sellers.
This read was informational. I feel even as a professional seller everyone will learn something beneficial from this book. Thanks
5.0 out of 5 stars | Reviewed in Canada on February 13, 2020
Good teaching skills!
Duncan knows how to explain all the necessary steps to make it happen. He is a good teacher and a resourceful person you can actually talk to.