A Complete Training Package to learn HOW THE SELL ON AMAZON
- Includes over 3 hours of video training & Three eBooks!!
- Learn how to create your own Private Label Products with 1h40 mins of video
- Learn how to build an Amazon business by adding wholesale accounts (includes a list of 175 wholesalers too!)
- Discover ways to create unique listings that block the competition including creating your own bundles
- Online Arbitrage training (How to source from major retailers online in both the US and Canada)
- How to set up a prep and ship company in the US and/or Canada
- How to automate your business so you never see or touch inventory or boxes
- How to get your products over the border from Canada to the US and vice versa affordably
TRAINING INCLUDES these eBooks and over 3 HOURS of Videos:
- How to Sell on Amazon.com from Canada eBook complete with Private Label Videos $59 Value
- Book Selling for Canadians eBook: Learn how sell used books – This strategy still works extremely well and is ideal for those with limited capital $19.99 Value
- The Wholesale Truth eBook: Learn how to scale your Amazon business by adding wholesale accounts $79 Value
- Mastery Videos: Learn private label, how to find profits online, and automate your business with over 3 hours of videos $100 Value
- Includes 8 Bonuses:
- BONUS #1 – Pro Tips – Time saving advice that will save you a lot of headaches in an easy to follow format
- BONUS #2 – A list of Websites where you can find profitable things to sell on Amazon
- BONUS #3 – A list of Prep & Ship Companies (They handle all of your inventory for you – No seeing inventory or touching packing tape required)
- BONUS #4 – Access to our Facebook Community of over 4,600 members where you can ask questions and get support
- BONUS #5 – 1 h 40 minutes of video instructions showing you step-by-step how to create your own Private Label products.
- BONUS #6 – Over 2 hours of additional MASTERY VIDEOS including
- How to master Online Arbitrage
- Where to source online for the most profitable products
- Tools to put your sourcing on autopilot
- How to never see or touch inventory
- Learn cross border arbitrage – Buy in one country and sell in another for profit
- Bundling: How to get UPC exceptions and how to create your own bundles
- Eliminate your competition – OWN your listings
- Take several items and create bundles that sell for more profit
- Wholesale 101
- Where to find wholesale accounts
- How to approach wholesalers
- Dealing with objections
- Scaling your business via wholesale
- How to master Online Arbitrage
- BONUS #7: Sample completed forms for importing into the US from Canada for your reference
- BONUS #8 – List of 175 Wholesale accounts: Just contact them, apply, and start ordering wholesale
Exclusive content for Canadians is included in this training with my eBook How to Sell on Amazon.com from Canada
You’ll learn everything you need to know about how to sell on Amazon.com as a Canadian. Including how to easily ship products to the US from the comfort of your home and even the option to never have to deal with borders at all.
Save yourself a lot of time and headaches, with easy to follow, current information that you can apply right away to start selling in the US on Amazon as a Canadian.
Many Canadians, begin their journey by selling on Amazon Canada. Unfortunately, the Canadian market alone was is small to generate enough income for most, and sales stall.
To grow your Amazon business, you really need to expand into the massive US market and start selling on Amazon.com too. To many, this seems like such a monumental step, with all kinds of barriers, rules and regulations to learn.
I had a lot of uncertainty around how to get started too and frankly, I felt intimidated. After hundreds of hours of research I had to filter out a lot of mixed and outdated information. I didn’t know who to trust, and that was frustrating!
The Solution and Results
Eventually I figured out enough to begin selling on Amazon.com and went on to make my first sale in the US. And I’ve never looked back since. In fact, I often tell people that Amazon Canada alone is a waste of time!
With the current US/CAD exchange rate, it’s great to be paid in US dollars while living in Canada.
TRAINING PACKAGE INCLUDES 4 eBooks and HOURS of Video Training too. You’d pay over $257.99 CAD if you purchased each of these items separately
But you get all of this for the crazy low price of just
$257.99 $97 CAD + Tax
Prefer to Pay in US Dollars? Just $74.99 USD
This training comes with a 60 day, 100% money back guarantee. If you find it’s not for you, send me an email and I’ll refund your money.
Payment is securely processed via PayPal. You don’t require a PayPal account to make a purchase though, and can use your credit card on the PayPal secure checkout page without an account. Your Invoice will show as from 10588695 Canada Inc. GST or HST will be calculated and may be added to your total depending on your location for Canadian customers. Our GST # is: 774978688RT0001
I was so happy when I came across How to Sell on Amazon.com from Canada! As someone new to FBA I knew I wanted to sell on the .com platform but had so many questions. It was difficult to find answers, especially when most information is geared to FBA sellers who live in the USA. After downloading, I devoured the book but will be going back through it again and again. Duncan detailed all the info needed from basics to the nitty gritty of getting your shipment across the border and setting up with prep and ship companies. After reading, I feel so much more confident in getting my shipment into Amazon.com growing my FBA business!
I just purchased your book earlier this evening and wanted to thank you. Looks like you over-delivered on this…far above and beyond what I really was expecting. I’ll have to go over it again…there’s so much good, detailed information here. I’ve been looking for a guide like this for such a long time. Thank you!
– Annie D
Excellent content helps answer a lot of questions. I would recommend to any seller who is deciding to sell in the USA.
– Nicole Osborne
If you’re a Canadian Amazon seller and want to move into the US market this book will save you a ton of time. There are a lot of free resources out there that teach you how to sell but they are geared towards US sellers. The value in this book is that it is written by an active Canadian seller for Canadian sellers.
– Rob Mills
Great book that is filled with first rate information on the in’s and out’s of cross border transactions. It’s not where I started my sales but it definitely gave direction on next steps to take. Author runs a great face book page as well.
– Elaine C.
Great book. Answered a lot of questions and brought up a lot of info that I hadn’t thought about when starting up.
– Janet D. Glowacki
Amazing resources for Canadian Amazon.com sellers if you are interested in selling on Amazon.com this is one book you should get.
Duncan’s book is very informative for Canadians who want to sell on Amazon.com. His book helps to greatly simplify the process.
Great resource for Canadians by a fellow Canadian. Very good for beginners to get started.
Very good information for Canadian sellers wanting to sell to US customers on Amazon.com. Made back the money I spent on this book pretty quickly in that it answered questions that I had about sending products to the US; these unanswered questions were holding me back from selling on amazon.com -GTA
Essential guide for Canadian sellers looking to sell in US marketplace. Great help for new sellers in Canadian market. This book was what set me on the path to selling in Amazon.com. A treasure trove of information that is sure to open possibilities.
Excellent info. A must have for anyone starting on Amazon – J. Mahoney
Very informative. A must have if you are planning on selling from Canada to the USA. – Pam Gutzke
Informative and timely. This eBook really helped me propel my business to the next level. Duncan really knows what he is talking about! – Maxwell
Well written, helps you get up and running with .com from Canada in a few different ways. – Stephen Harrison
I bought the book. Very glad I did. Can’t ask for a better guide to get started selling on Amazon. Thanks Duncan.
*This website and all products, courses, eBooks and training offered are not endorsed by or associated with Amazon.com. Success in selling on Amazon is dependent on your own efforts, experience, financial situation and ability to adapt. The fact is, many people don’t make any money at all with their Amazon business, or even end up losing money.
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter for a FREE copy of the Amazon Quick Start Guide and special promotions.