It’s hard to explain the feeling I get every single day when I wake up and live life on my own terms. It’s crazy to realize that I make more money while I sleep than most people make in a job that they hate.
I don’t have an alarm clock, nor do I need to drive in traffic unless I choose to. I’ve lived this way since 2011 and could never go back. I think of the movie The Matrix and the option to take the blue or red pill. I took the red pill and am living an extraordinary life outside of the normal 9-5 routine of working for someone in a job.
I don’t tell you this to impress you, rather to impress upon you that the lifestyle of your dreams is in your hands. I knew nothing about Amazon FBA five years ago and now I work on my own schedule, with no boss and no one telling me what to do!
A JOB is a really a bad deal if you think about it.
- You’re told when to be there and when you can leave.
- You need permission to take time off
- You’re allowed a set number of sick days – Oh, gee thank you!
- You maybe have to deal with a jerk boss who doesn’t respect or appreciate you
- Dealing with corporate politics
- Only being paid just enough to keep you around
And don’t get me started on meetings either! How many times have you thought a 1 hour corporate meeting could have been avoided with a quick email or phone call instead? Nothing more “fun” than a 7am meeting with a bunch of people trying to prove how “smart” they are to a group of their colleagues.
You know what’s odd? My two sons don’t know what it’s like to not to have their dad around after school. It saddens me to see other kids wishing that their dads could see their concert, or take them out to the lake in the summer during the week. I get to do this anytime I want. And you could too.
Sadly, dads and moms are a dying breed. With the ever increasing costs of living, many couples are forced to both work long hours and thus have little time or energy to spend with their kids at the end of the day. Or they have to rely on nannies to raise their kids for them.
I was really fortunate to realize early on that the most precious thing we have is time. No one, no matter how wealthy can create more of it. 24 hours in a day is what we all get. It’s how we SPEND it that counts.
Kids are only small for a while, then they leave home to start their own lives. It’s a tragedy that so many parents are so busy caught up in earning a living that they miss their children growing up and lack the time to actually enjoy their family.
Scrimping pennies and saving and hoping that compound interest will amass enough to retire someday is no way to live. Reality: Most people by age 65 are either dead broke, or dead! No thanks.
You’re not getting any younger and retirement is a myth for most, given low pay and the ever increasing cost of living plus uncertain stock markets. What would happen if the markets crashed a few years prior to retirement? Unless you have a cushy job that includes a pension (rare these days) you’ll be forced to keep working. Being a Walmart greeter at age 65 sound fun to you?
When I decided to stop focusing on just earning a living and began designing my ultimate lifestyle everything changed.
^^^My family enjoying the ferry ride to Vancouver Island (our favourite place to stay)
Are you are at a point with your Amazon business where you feel stuck?
I know, because I’ve been there myself. Whatever your circumstances, sometimes growth is just around the corner, yet you hold back and stall for any number of reasons- missing out on potentially thousands or even tens of thousands of dollars in lost profits.
- Perhaps you’re running into cashflow issues,
- or are just stalled in where to get started as a new seller?
- Maybe you’re fearful about contacting brand owners on the phone?
It doesn’t have to be that way though.
My Roadmap to Success
I’m offering a complete business analysis where I’ll work with you one-on-one over email initially to gather information and take a look at where you’re at currently and where you’d like to see your business in six and twelve months.
- I’ll gather detailed information from you, and take into account your:
- available capital, the amount of time you can spend working in the business,
- the sourcing strategies that best suit your needs (based on our interactions and your responses),
- Where to find suppliers, and what niche (potentially) you should focus on
- Your natural strengths and abilities based on both professional and personal experience
Note: This won’t work for everyone. You must meet the following criteria:
- You’re someone who takes action and won’t procrastinate and will do what it takes to succeed
- You need to be willing to put in the work and apply what you’ve learned to grow your Amazon business (min 20 hours a week)
- Be a self-starter – Being an entrepreneur requires drive, determination and confidence to make your own decisions. I will show you the path, but it’s up to YOU to implement and take action.
- You realize this isn’t a get rich quick business and that it takes time and money to build a successful Amazon FBA business.
- Be a member of my Seller Academy (Option to join up as part of this package below)
If you meet the above criteria, I’ll then develop a road map or “blueprint for success” custom tailored for you to follow over the next 12 months in your Amazon business. It’ll cover measurable goals that we agree on together, that are both realistic for your circumstances and situation.
Just imagine, being able to follow a proven blueprint for success, custom tailored specifically for you for growing a thriving Amazon business. THIS is my goal for you. It’s awesome to have something to fall back on as needed.
- A detailed, step-by-step roadmap for growing your Amazon business from the present situation to your goal in 12 months
- Measurable, realistic goals based on your capital, budget, time constraints, personality and your unique strengths and experience
- Dates to prepare for, and what to do well in advance
We only have so many heartbeats, so why not spend your time on your own terms with who you choose, vs the treadmill of working for someone else on THEIR schedule?
Email: Duncan@smartfbaincome.com for details.
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE: Due to the personal time involved by me to gather information from you and put together a personalized plan, I can only take on a few people at a time. It’s first come, first served.
NOTE: Because of the personal nature of this program and time involved, there are no refunds whatsoever. This is for people who are ready to take action.
Join my Newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter for a FREE copy of my Amazon Quick Start Guide and other bonuses and special offers. We'll never share your email with others or spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.