The Book of Bundles: A complete guide to creating and selling bundles on Amazon
TIRED of dealing with 100+ sellers on every listing?
SICK of prices tanking in a “race to the bottom” scenario?
You owe it to your business to learn about creating unique bundles and how they could work for you
Anita Breeze is a successful long term Amazon seller who literally transformed her Amazon business by creating bundles. She’s become the expert on the topic, and her eBook is written from the heart of a teacher in a way you can understand, and more importantly apply to start seeing results!
What you’ll learn:
- What are bundles and why you should use them
- Types of bundles and why you want to include each of them in your inventory
- My Bundle Checklist for Success
- How to come up with Bundle Ideas
- How to figure out if people will buy your bundles
- Bundles costs to consider and how to price your bundle to sell
- The two most important factors that will determine your bundle success
- How to get great images
- How to create a bundle listing
- Keywords for your bundle
- UPC’s for your bundle
- How to get UPC exemptions
- Packaging and shipping bundles
- How to keep your competitors away from your bundles
- Sourcing tips for bundle components
- How to set up a sponsored ad
- Using social media to market bundles
- Step-by-step instructions for those who are new to bundling
- Pro Tips for more seasoned sellers
- 51 Pages of content
CAD $37 + GST/HST
BONUS: Includes a list of 35 wholesaler suppliers great for bundles for both USA and Canada
Comes with a 30-Day, Money back guarantee.
Join my Newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter for a FREE copy of my Amazon Quick Start Guide and other bonuses and special offers. We'll never share your email with others or spam you. You can unsubscribe at any time.