It’s hard to explain the feeling I get every single day when I wake up and live life on my own terms. It’s crazy to realize that I make more money while I sleep than most people make in a job that they hate.
I don’t have an alarm clock, nor do I need to drive in traffic unless I choose to. I’ve lived this way since 2011 and could never go back. I think of the movie The Matrix and the option to take the blue or red pill. I took the red pill and am fully aware of the reality that exists for those willing to seek it.
I don’t tell you all of this to impress you. I say it to impress upon you that this business really works. I knew nothing about Amazon FBA four years ago and now I work on my own schedule living the life I always dreamed about.
A JOB is a really a bad deal if you think about it.
- You’re told when to be there and when you can leave.
- You need permission to take time off
- You’re allowed a set number of sick days – Oh, gee thank you!
- You maybe have to deal with a jerk boss who doesn’t respect or appreciate you
- Dealing with corporate politics
- Only being paid just enough to keep you around
And don’t get me started on meetings either! How many times have you thought a 1 hour corporate meeting could have been avoided with a quick email or phone call instead? Nothing more “fun” than a 7am meeting with a bunch of people trying to prove how “smart” they are to a group of their colleagues.
You know what’s odd? My two sons don’t know what it’s like to not to have their dad around after school. It saddens me to see other kids wishing that their dads could see their concert, or take them out to the lake in the summer during the week. I get to do this anytime I want. And you could too.
Sadly, dads and moms are a dying breed. With the ever increasing costs of living, many couples are forced to both work long hours and thus have little time or energy to spend with their kids at the end of the day. Or they have to rely on nannies to raise their kids for them.
I was really fortunate to realize early on that the most precious thing we have is time. No one, no matter how wealthy can create more of it. 24 hours in a day is what we all get. It’s how we SPEND it that counts.
Kids are only small for a while, then they leave home to start their own lives. It’s a tragedy that so many parents are so busy caught up in earning a living that they miss their children growing up and lack the time to actually enjoy their family.
Scrimping pennies and saving and hoping that compound interest will amass enough to retire someday is no way to live. Reality: Most people by age 65 are either dead broke, or dead! No thanks.
You’re not getting any younger and retirement is a myth for most, given low pay and the ever increasing cost of living plus uncertain stock markets. What would happen if the markets crashed a few years prior to retirement? Unless you have a cushy job that includes a pension (rare these days) you’ll be forced to keep working. Being a Walmart greeter at age 65 sound fun to you?
When I decided to stop focusing on just earning a living and began designing my ultimate lifestyle everything changed. Now, I want to help others who’re willing to put in the effort to do the same.
^^^My family enjoying the ferry ride to Vancouver Island (our favourite place to stay)
Amazon Mastery Inner Circle – 12 months to THRIVE!
Note: I won’t work with everyone. You should at least meet the following criteria to ensure your success:
- You’re someone who takes action and won’t procrastinate and will do what it takes to succeed
- You must be able to invest at least $3,000 CAD to into inventory over the next several months and re-invest all of the profits for 6 months to a year.
- You’ll require a subscription to Tactical Arbitrage
- You need to be able to put at least 10 hours a week into growing your Amazon business
- You must be willing to make yourself available for coaching calls with me and do the homework between calls
- You must be a self starter – If you want me to hold your hand and keep you accountable, stick with your day job. Being an entrepreneur requires drive, determination and confidence to make your own decisions
If you do meet these criteria, I’d like to invite you to join my Amazon Mastery Inner Circle, 12-months-to-thrive.
- 1 year’s access to my Wholesale Mastermind Group ($500 Value)
- Copies of all of my eBooks and workshop videos ($79 Value)
- Up to 12 one-on-one phone calls with me personally
- 12 months of ongoing support via email between calls
What you’ll learn
- One-on-one, step-by-step instructions on how to scale your Amazon business from a hobby into a profitable income stream
- How to source online in both the US and Canada using Tactical Arbitrage
- How to get your products from Canada into the US inexpensively
- Strategies to work with wholesale accounts and become a brand ambassador
- How to automate your business so you never have to see or touch inventory
- How to set up and work with prep companies in the US
- How to register for a GST/HST number and any other Provincial tax numbers you may require
- The best tools to help you run your Amazon business
- How to set up a bank account to receive US payments and avoid high transaction fees
- How to start stocking up for Q4 and preparing ahead of time for the gold rush
- Sample scripts for contacting wholesalers and manufacturers
- How to read Camel and Keepa charts and decide if a product is worth buying or not
- How to identify profitable flips from Amazon Canada to Amazon.com
- Mastering international online arbitrage using Tactical Arbitrage
I’ll be there virtually looking over your shoulder for up to a year to help you take the steps required for your Amazon business to THRIVE!
Think about it: There’s a product you’re considering buying….But aren’t sure if it’s a good deal or if the rank is decent…email me and I’ll look into it and help you make an informed decision.
By the end of 2018, you could have your own successful Amazon business providing you with an income stream that puts money in your bank account every single month, and gives more free time to spend with your family.
We only have so many heart beats on this earth, so why not spend your time on your own terms with who you choose, vs the treadmill of working for someone else on THEIR schedule?
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to my newsletter for a FREE copy of the Amazon Quick Start Guide and special promotions.